Japanese Speaking Junior Credit Analyst & Customer Dealer
An international and multicultural financial institution looks for candidates to be Junior Credit Analyst & Customer Dealer.
· Provide Foreign Exchange Service mainly to Japanese corporates
· Analyse customer’s financials and business and prepare Customer Rating and Credit Applications
· Foreign Exchange Customer Dealing for Japanese corporates
· Independently conclude loan and deposit deals with customers, provide market information, and answer inquiries from customers.
· Credit Analysis (Financial data input, Credit applications and ratings, Preparation for agreements and other banking documents)
· Customer Support (account opening and maintenance, supporting customers on e-banking and payment related queries, and data administration, etc.)
· Preparation for KYC and products Due Diligence
Desired skills and experience:
Candidates need to have Dutch residence/work permit
(* Dutch residence visa support may be given to an outstanding candidate)
Language skills: Japanese – Preferably Native level (reading, writing and speaking), English – Business level (reading, writing and speaking)
Past working experience in banking and/or finance is appreciated.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Words, Excel and Power Point).
· A full-time: 37.5 hours per week, five days a week