Japanese speaking Investmenr Team Staff
Japanese Government Organaisation
Investment Team Staff
£13.04– / Hourly
Mon-Fri 9:30 – 17:30 (including lunch break 12.30am - 1.30pm, 7 hours actual work)
· Assist in the planning, publicity, and management of online events such as webinars, online pitches, and individual business meetings with the aim of creating collaborative partnerships between local and Japanese companies in the field of carbon neutrality and other innovation-related fields. In some cases, offline events will also be held.
· Identify local companies, such as start-ups, that have excellent technologies in the field of carbon neutrality, in cooperation with external consulting companies. It also arranges meetings with the companies it finds, prepares the minutes of the meetings, applies for approval of support, and manages the results.
· Consultation, coordination and reporting with the department in charge at headquarters in Tokyo.
· Support for building partnerships with relevant government agencies and start-up support organizations and groups in the region
· Support for other tasks related to the above that need to be handled by the Invest Team
· A good understanding of social, cultural, and business customs in the UK, and the ability to work in a manner that fosters a sense of trust with UK companies.
· Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Salesforce without difficulty.
Native or equivalent of English or Japanese
(able to communicate in both English and Japanese, and able to produce business-appropriate documents).
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.