Leveraged Finance Credit Analyst/ Front Role
A well-known global bank is looking for a credit analyst candidate for their Leveraged Finance front team at its London office.
The role encompasses a wide range of tasks which will vary according to the activity of the Leveraged Finance front team. It is expected the role will involve both new and existing transactions as well as assisting senior staff on the management of the bank’s Leveraged portfolio.
Salary: up to £65000 (depending on experience and skills)
· Financial modelling of transactions.
· Risk assessment of new leverage finance transactions and management of a portfolio of leverage credits.
· Market research (business/ sector/ transactional) and preparation of presentations.
· Review confidentiality agreements alongside Legal.
· Drafting early stage credit applications and assisting senior staff on sections of full credit applications.
· Review of Information Memoranda/ business plans/ due diligence/ term sheets.
· Flexibility to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
· Assistance to senior management in all other areas of the business as required.
· Develop relationships within the team: seek guidance and advice from colleagues; express well-reasoned arguments and influence senior management.
· Degree level education and / or equivalent professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA, ACT, CFA, MBA)
· Strong data analytic skills for financial modelling.
· Experience in a credit management role within a major international banks or asset management firms with some specific leveraged finance experience.
· Working knowledge of leveraged loan products, including familiarity with key documentation terms and latest market trends
· High level of IT literacy, strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Experience of special credit management / work-outs and experience within a Front Office role is desirable.
There is no visa support therefore the candidate needs to be able to work in the UK without restrictions.