[Luxembourg] Japanese Speaking Custody Operation - Client Relationship
A leading international bank in Luxembourg looks for candidates for Custody Operation Client Relationship role.
· Up to Euro 60000 (depending on the candidate’s experience and skills)
· Maintain regular contact with clients: answer queries, requests and claims received from Investment Advisors, Investors and Promoters, Distributors mainly in Japan
· Open accounts for new relationship clients, identify the clients in compliance with Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer Policy
· Manage documents with regards to AML-KYC client-related document as well as internal procedure
· Represent Client Relationship Department responsibilities in all aspects of services provided internally towards all other departments and externally towards all business relations
· Provide our clients (Japan and English contacts) with the best quality they can expect
· Work experience in a bank, securities company or asset management firm is a must
· Fluency in Japanese and English (written and spoken) is mandatory
· Successful record in building and maintaining client relationship with strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation
· AML/KYC knowledge is an advantage
· Studies in Finance, Business Administration or related matters is an advantage
Luxembourg Work Visa support will be sponsored for the right candidate.