Marketing Manager – Foodservice and Trade(MJ 11413)
A Major International Company
£ 45,000 to £50,000/ yearly
Plan, organize, and implement foodservice and trade shows, events, chef seminars and product demonstrations.
Manage customers/end-users database through CRM tools.
Strategize and implement media buying for foodservice and trade channels.
Plan and develop foodservice trade POP, marketing literature and product catalogues.
Build strong relationship with trade professionals, master chefs and influencers.
Keep up with the trends, needs and opportunities within the trade to identify and drive new business opportunities through new product development, communication strategies or channel development.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience with strong foodservice marketing background. Work experience in out-of-home, foodservice, catering business, B2B preferably.
· Educated in Hospitality Management, Communication or Marketing degree level or equivalent a definite advantage.
· Know-how in CRM systems, Google Analytics, PPC and SEO management, etc a definite advantage.
· Excellent writing, editing and presentation skills.
· Has a genuine interest and understanding in Chinese food culture, foodie and a keen cook are definite advantage.
· Good social skills and be able to build business network and relationships.
· Ability to think strategically and tactically. Good problem-solver and able to multi-task effectively, organized and attention to details.
Excellent English language skills (in both written and spoken English)
Other European language skills will be beneficial.
*Mandarin/Cantonese skill is a definite advantage but not a must.
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.