Publisher and Customer Relations Coordinator
Working Hours: 4 hours per day (morning or afternoon)
Location: City (1-day at office and 4-day at home at the moment)
Publisher and Customer Relations Coordinator will report to Operations Manager.
To assist the Operations Manager and General Manager in carrying out a wide range of tasks through the daily communication with the staff members working in other group companies’ bases outside the UK (mainly in Japan), their business partners and clients. The responsibilities include preparing shipments and general office administration tasks such as answering phone calls, making payments, filing, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Make enquiries to suppliers about orders for publications
• Place orders and processing the payments
• Resolve problems in order processing and distribution
• Negotiate with suppliers
• Prepare shipments
• Meet publishers, distributors, and institutional clients in Europe
• Conduct market research and write marketing reports
• Attend trade shows and academic conferences
• Provide a high quality service to the customers
• Write regular business reports
• Translate Japanese documents into English, or English documents into Japanese, and proofread English documents
• Handle general office administration tasks, e.g. answering the telephone, filing documents, and organise incoming mail
- English: Full professional proficiency (C1 level)
- Japanese: JLPT N1 or N2
- Bachelor's degree is required. (BA Japanese or Japanese Studies)
- Master's degree recipient is preferred.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
- In-house order management system