A fast growing company
sales support administrator
£ 22k-24k+ benefits / yearly
1 year contract
• Ensure correct and timely data entry of enquiries and emails.
• Ensure the processing of invoices is done in a timely manner
• Monitoring and tracking enquiries and leads from inbound mail
• Carry out administrative ad hoc tasks required by Business Development Manager.
• Assisting with the promoting of the business by sending out samples/ leaflets to different
• Produce PPT report on activities that happened/ will happen
• Assisting the team with local markets research
• Assist the department in achieving the overall sales target in line with business strategy.
• Excellent IT skill, preferably in MS Office
• Excellent communication skills to deal with colleagues and clients at all levels.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Quick thinker and fast learner.
• Works well in a small team as well as independently
• Excellent multi-tasking ability
• Enthusiastic and self-driven
• The successful candidate must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
English: Proficiency – preferable
Preferred language skills: Italian, Spanish, German, must have great English
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is