A stylish Japanese noodle restaurant
restaurant Assistant Floor Manager/Restaurant Manager
Assistant Floor Manager £26,000 – / yearly
Restaurant Manager £32,000 – / yearly
· Able to notice points in need of improvement and implement change and corrective measures through strategic planning, systemisation, and review of results (and implementing further measures if necessary).
· HR management (hiring, training, monitoring and evaluation) and schedule/shift management (No. of staff per hour and line-schedule control)
· Quality management of ingredients/products and cost control
· Understanding and management of ingredients and drinks
· Store equipment and supply management
· Effective reporting to and discussion with line managers and relevant departments
The restaurant Assistant Floor Manager is responsible for assisting the Manager in the above aspects.
· Experience and skills of restaurant management (senior supervisor level, at least)
· Able to manage store operation as a sole manager through one shift
· Excellent communication and leadership skills
· Ability to do (or will to master) administrative duties such as reporting, stock counting and cost cal-culating using PC software such as MS Office
· Experience/knowledge/interest in Japanese cuisine/culture is plus but not necessary
Proficiency in English is required.
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.