Corporate Banking Business Development Support
AED 18,000 per month (depending on experience)
This role is to contribute to achieve department profit target by working closely and support team head/relationship manager and credit analyst
· Conduct KYC review
· Covenants monitoring; input relevant covenants in the system by examining loan agreement and covenant submissions by external client
· Credit monitoring support: prepare first draft of relevant application/reports for review by Credit Analyst and Relationship Manager
· Proactively monitor and communicate key client developments
· Credit transaction support; prepare the required forms by having instruction from Credit Analyst
· Client database management, pipeline management, business trip co-ordination and similar processes
· Sanctions questionnaires, cross border checks, collator of information for Quality Assurance Testing, and similar processes
· Comply with various regulations related to banking business
Who we are looking for
· Fundamental knowledge about banking business, especially loan transactions.
· Experience at business development team (front team) of International or regional top tier bank at least for 3yrs
· Experience for KYC management in either corporate and financial institutions
· Credit/covenants monitoring experience in corporate and/or FIG credit pursuant to the bank credit policy/guideline
· Fundamental analytical and research skill set on credit for individual names, industry and country on date collected via resources such as Bloomberg, Dealogic etc.
· Fundamental knowledge in legal documentation
· Good consultative /communication skill
· Well-developed skill for deadline management
· inglish – Arabic language skill is very positively considered.
· IT/software literacy: Word, advanced Excel (including financial modelling), Powerpoint