Japanese Speaking KYC Analyst
Amsterdam office of a global bank looks for a KYC analyst in the Client Services Team at their Amsterdam office.
Salary: up to Euro 39,000 p.a.
Client Services Team’s primary functions are to:
1. Provide customer support on the various banking products and services provided (mainly Japanese corporates)
2. Dealing the loan and Deposit.
KYC Analyst – Responsibilities:
· Prepare KYC, product/transaction due diligence and gather required information and documentation.
· Advise customer on account opening, maintenance, closing, and related administration.
· Advise customers on payments and e-banking products including its installation and maintenance.
· Support RM with introduction of a new product/service and /or procedure.
- Dutch residence and work permit holders
- Language skills: Japanese – Preferably Native level (reading, writing and speaking), English – Business level (reading, writing and speaking)
- Past working experience in banking and/or finance is appreciated.
- Experienced of KYC process is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Words, Excel and Power Point).
- Time management skills.
- Team-player and excellent communication skills.
· University education
What we can offer:
· A temporary contract (starting 1 June 2021 until 31 May 2022)
· A full-time position (37.5 hours per week, five days a week).
· A good starting/intermediate position in banking and finance.
· An international and multicultural working environment.