Junior Relationship Manager
A renowned global bank looks for candidates to be a junior relationship manager at their Amsterdam office.
A successful candidate should have a few years of work experience as a relationship manager in corporate banking. Japanese language skills are highly advantageous but non-Japanese speakers are also welcome to apply.
· €55K to €65K per annum
Main Responsibilities are to:
· Establish and maintain good relationships with existing/potential Clients.
· Promote banking business with existing Clients.
· Monitor and control credit risk of existing Clients.
· Plan and lead development of new Clients.
· Long term commitments (5 years+)
· Work experience in Banking is required.
· Analysis skills of financial statement is required.
· Relationship Manager experience in banking is highly advantageous.
· Skills in Japanese language is advantageous.
· Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other MS applications
· Dutch Work Visa support will be provided for the right candidate.