A stylish Japanese noodle restaurant
Assistant Kitchen manager/Kitchen manager
Assistant Kitchen manager £28,000 – / yearly
Kitchen manager £30,000 – / yearly
· Able to notice points in need of improvement and implement change and corrective measures through strategic planning, systemisation, and review of results (and implementing further measures if necessary).
· Time Management: timely preparation and production, as well as serving dishes to customers ac-cordingly, also schedule management and implementation of the House Rule
· Product Management: by understanding and being able to execute the kitchen tasks at both noodle and appetiser sections, ensuring correct product delivery. Understanding the IPPUDO style and ex-pressing it through serving the products (such as presentation of the dish, timing to serve, creating lively atmosphere, behaviour for the audience). Control of the soup and noodle conditions/qualities also instructing how-to to others.
· Inventory Management: efficient management of the inventory including its cost, timing, quality and stock level
· Human Resources Management: Oversee the entire flow from recruitment, supporting, training, monitoring to discharge/retention. Understanding and exemplifying of the company spirit and hospi-tality. Offering advice on promotion/demotion
The Assistant Kitchen Manager is responsible for assisting the Manager in the above aspects.
· Experience and skills of kitchen management (senior supervisor level, at least)
· Outstanding communication and leadership skills
· Ability to do (or will to master) administrative duties such as reporting, stock counting and cost cal-culating using PC software such as MS Office.
· Experience/knowledge of Japanese cuisine is plus but not necessary
· Able to use chop-sticks (or will to learn/master)
Proficiency in English is required.
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.