A stylish Japanese noodle restaurant
£35,000 – 38,000 / yearly
· Maximising the brand potential and assisting in the planning and deployment of expansion projects
· Ensuring operational management is carried out at each location at a high standard so that service is smooth and customer expectations are exceeded.
· Time and schedule management to ensure tasks delegated to the management team members are started and finished on time while keeping a constant report line in place
· Being aware of and handling any issues or incidences of concern that happens within any sector of the Company
· Setting labour cost and CoGS parameters based on forecasts across the board while offering practical methods of management and improvement
· Setting budgets and assigning goals to the management team members and checking to see that action plans are being put in place and results are monitored
· PL analysis and action planning as well as accountability for results against budget across the board
· Experience and skills of restaurant management
· Ability to do administrative duties such as budgeting, P/L analysis, reporting and cost calculating using PC software such as MS Office.
· Outstanding communication and leadership skills
· Experience/knowledge of Japanese cuisine is plus but not necessary
Proficiency in English is required.
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.