Japanese Speaking Sales Representative(MJ PR111423)Japanese Speaking
A major Japanese company
£32,000 - /annually*negotiable
37.5 hours per week / Mon - Fri
· Manage assigned accounts within the UK and Europe
· New business development within the UK and Europe
· Manage special project developments
· Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information
· Achieve the HQ’s revenue and profitability quotas
· Advanced level for MS Excel and Power Point.
· 3 year’s experience in sales or business development in the technology industry
or 3 year’s experience in Ecommerce industry.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Presentation skills
· Sales planning
· Negotiation skills
Fluent or Native level English
Understanding Japanese culture & speaking Japanese is a plus
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.