Title Office Administrator
Location Dunlin, Ireland
Salary €35,000 -45,000
This position is responsible for coordinating and managing a variety of office administration functions including accounting andpayroll support, day-to-day office management and reception, shipping/receiving, human resources, purchasing, and sales andservice support in Ireland branch office.
• Studies and implements management policies and proceduresin order toimprove the effectiveness and efficiency of
workflow and reporting procedures.
• Directs the installation and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, logistics, human resources,
facility, and other related procedures and controls.
• Directs services such as computer and office equipment maintenance and repair, supplies, mail, data storage and files.
• Manages and renews contracts with corporate service agencies, such as insurances, benefits, vehicles, investment, etc.
• Prepares and files statements and reports for government and insurance agencies as required.
• Identifies administrative needs and develops appropriate solutions or recommendations.
• Coordinates activities of various departments or workers within the Company.
• Interprets and applies laws, rules, and regulations applicable to the organization.
• Consults with appropriate corporate attorneys to obtain recommendations.
• Performs other duties and projects as assigned by Company management.
• Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and
ensures policies, procedures, and reportingare in compliance.
• Administers and maintains records of the Company’s benefit program including 401k plan, medical/dental
insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, paid time off, etc.
• Administers human resources management program including compensation, performance management,
training,recruitingand hiring, and disciplinary and termination.
• Reviews and ensures accurate payrolls.
• Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Represents the Company at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
• Handles employees’ inquiriesin regards tothe Company’s policies, procedures; investigates employee
• Coordinates immigration matters for both US and Ireland branch employees.
• Prepares and files various reports and taxes related to employment; ensures timely filing.
• Ensures accurate,smoothand efficient procurement and delivery of products and parts by overseeing staff who
are engaged with activities including import/export, shipping documentations, customs, brokers, government
agencies and shipping companies.
• Reviews and manages purchasing agreements.
• Maintains inventory levels at an optimum level, being aware of sales trends versus inventory levels.
• Communicates withLasertecJapanin regards toproduct availability and complaints.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and
•Experienced in both Admin and HR.
• Between seven and ten years of previous work experience in a similar position(Supervises staff level employees)would be ideal.
• General office equipment including phones, personal computer, email, fax, copier, etc.
• Software includes the use of Windows operating system & MS Office.
#LI-JACUK #countryireland #job #Ireland #europe #Admin #Administration #HR