Project Site Manager (MJ11331)
A Japanese company
Project Site Manager
£45K - 50K/ yearly (depends on the knowledge and experience)
£15K - 20K (extra allowance)
· Overall management and control of project site office.
· Attend meetings with the client, vendors and related entities and reporting to Japan HQ/Denmark design office, manage site office, control office staff and supervisors with assistance manager.
· Knowledge and experience for the contract conditions including commercial and technical, project planning, schedule control and logistics, etc., related to the industrial plant construction.
· Negotiation with the client and vendors based on the contract stipulation and technical specification.
· Collect and provide day to day information, analysis, scheduling and report to where necessary.
· Maintain good relationships with relevant teams and groups.
· Work experience in manufacturing, construction or engineering company or related company at least 3 years.
· Machine engineering or process engineering, chemical engineering background.
· Knowledge and experience in providing proposals, preliminary design, process design, preferable.
· Knowledge and experience to make purchase specification, drawing review based on Preliminary design.
· Engineering background, construction work experience.
· Work experience in overseas project is encouraged.
· Experience in negotiation with the client and vendors based on the contract.
· Commercial, well organised, positive outlook, enthusiastic, tenacious, flexible, adaptable.
· Competent PC skills – Excel, Word, Power Point, MS project
Japanese / English: Proficiency - preferable
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa but visa sponsorship may be provided