Senior Marketing Executive – PR/Communication(MJ 11414)
A Major International Company
Senior Marketing Executive
£33,000 - £36,000 / yearly
Support Marketing Communications Manager on Europe marketing plan, campaign and development with a focus on Public Relations.
Plan and execute partnership/collaboration/sponsorship.
Arrange press conferences or media/influencer/consumer events inside and outside UK.
Keep a good record and diary of press communications activity.
Write/edit press releases, copywriting, and advertorials.
Develop and execute CSR initiatives.
Assist on preparing various marketing communication materials, online and offline ATL & BTL marketing collaterals, photo and video production.
Support desk, market information research and ad hoc projects.
· You must be educated to Public Relation Management or Communication or Marketing degree level or equivalent with at least 3 years’ working experience in Public Relations, also have the ability to plan your own schedule and prioritize your workload.
· Event Planning Skills
· Computer Skills – Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator will be an advantage.
· Hold a valid British driving license would be preferable
· Past experience in food & beverage or FMCG industry preferred
· Good organiser with excellent self-discipline and efficiency
· Can work under pressure with flexibility
· Good social skills and be able to build business relationships
· Must be a team player and assist colleagues across departments when required
· Self-driven and independent
Excellent Language Skills – English (preferably native), Chinese (spoken & written, not a must but preferable), other European languages (welcome but not a must)
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.