A stylish Japanese noodle restaurant
Up to £35,000 –/ yearly
· Maximising the brand potential and assisting in the planning and deployment of expansion projects
· Ensuring operational management is carried out at each location at a high standard so that service is smooth and customer expectations are exceeded.
· Supporting all restaurants (floor and kitchen), central kitchen, and office areas by being able to handle/cover all aspects of operations.
· HR management (hiring, training, monitoring and evaluation) and schedule/shift management (No. of staff per hour and line-schedule control)
· Able to notice points in need of improvement and implement change and corrective measures through strategic planning, systemisation, and review of results (and implementing further measures if necessary).
· Experience and skills of restaurant management
· Able to manage store operation as a sole manager through one shift
· Ability to do administrative duties such as budgeting, P/L analysis, reporting and cost calculating using PC software such as MS Office.
· Outstanding communication and leadership skills
· Experience/knowledge of Japanese cuisine is plus but not necessary
· Able to use chop-sticks (or will to learn/master)
Proficiency in English is required.
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.